Web Case Study: Adobe
Introduce Adobe’s PDF Workflow product and demonstrate complicated new product features in a simple manner. This training video will be utilized for Adobe’s OEM partners and across the vertical sales spectrum, and must allow for partner co-branding. Position and promote the product as Adobe’s “next generation,” leveraging Adobe’s top of class positioning in the space.
- Develop a video using Flash animation to achieve client objectives.
- Create high-interest opening sequence to draw immediate attention.
- Review and distill key points from extensive existing print materials (sales guides, brochures, white papers) and slide decks, and distill into a simplified, step-based demonstration script.
- Use animation, graphics and rich media (voiceover, music, sound effects) in a straightforward manner, putting function over form to achieve task-oriented goals without distracting embellishments.
- Allow for positioning of OEM logos and ID including customized opening and closing sequences, plus per-frame open-space allowances.
- Ensure ADA compatibility, including close captioning.
- Product launched successfully with low inquiry rate on feature usage.